Sunday, June 20, 2010

Medusa Aurea Trophy 2010, Dominique Cibil

First Prize to Dominique Cibil
I think it's time to finally reveal you what has kept me away from you during this period of time... My latest creation was intended to be a nod to the alchemy that has occurred since last year! Remember... my painting «Metamorphosis VIII». It was crowned with the bronze medal at the Medusa Aurea trophy in 2009.
Today, is my great pleasure to announce you with still a bit of pride that the same contest, "Trophy MEDUSA AUREA" which is organized by the International Academy of Modern Art of Rome, has awarded me the First Prize.

Without your support, day after day, my participation in this contest would probably have never been occurred. It is therefore with great joy and great emotion that I dedicate this gold medal, a fabulous reward that I keep in my heart as an offering of your hand. Thank you very much all of you for being here and just show me so much sympathy and tenderness.
Πρώτο βραβείο για τη Dominique Cibil
Βραβεία MEDUSA Trophy Aurea 2010
Νομίζω ότι είναι καιρός να σας αποκαλύψω τελικά αυτό που με κράτησε μακριά από εσάς εδώ και λίγο καιρό... Η τελευταία μου δημιουργία επρόκειτο να είναι ένα νεύμα στην αλχημεία που σημειώθηκε από τον περασμένο χρόνο! Θα θυμάστε... το έργο μου "Μεταμόρφωση" που είχε διακριθεί στο διαγωνισμό το 2009, αποσπώντας το χάλκινο βραβείο.

Σήμερα έχω τη χαρά να σας ανακοινώσω ένα ακόμη κομμάτι της υπερηφάνειας μου. Στη διοργάνωση, του διαγωνισμού "Trophy MEDUSA Aurea" από τη Διεθνή Ακαδημία Μοντέρνας Τέχνης της Ρώμης, μου έχει απονεμηθεί το Πρώτο Βραβείο. Το βραβείο αυτό, το οφείλω σε όλους σας. Χωρίς την υποστήριξή σας, μέρα με τη μέρα, η συμμετοχή μου σε αυτό το διαγωνισμό δεν θα μπορούσε πιθανότατα να πραγματοποιηθεί ποτέ.
Ως εκ τούτου, με μεγάλη χαρά και μεγάλη συγκίνηση σας αφιερώνω αυτό το χρυσό βραβείο, μια υπέροχη ανταμοιβή που κρατώ στην καρδιά μου ως προσφορά του χεριού σας.
 
Σας ευχαριστώ πολύ όλους σας που είσθε εδώ μαζί μου και μου δείχνετε τόση συμπάθεια και τρυφερότητα.

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congratulations to Dominique! :)

angel said...

Very very beautifull!
Congratulations!!!
Angel

Rena said...

Τέλεια δουλειά είναι από αυτά που θα ήθελα να είχα σπίτι μου!

Lisa Petrarca said...

It's very intriguing and interesting! Congratulations Dominique...what an accomplishment!

Dom said...

Many thanks to you, Philip, for the interest that you carry to my work, for your sympathy, your solidarity, your encouragements, to your friendship and this honor that you make me.
Thank you all for your kind words that touch me and encourage me ...
I am honored by your comments.

Magia da Inês said...

Olá, amigo,
Adorei o trabalho dessa artista plástica... um show de cores!...
Lindo, lindo!...
Amei mesmo!!!
Dominique Cibel é muito criativa e muito talentosa.
Bom domingo!!!
Beijinhos.
Itabira
Brasil

Gutsy Living said...

Awards are fabulous reminders of a work of art. Well done Dominique. I've very happy for you.

Μ said...

Τέλεια! Συγχαρητήρια Ντομινίκ!

islandgirl4ever2 said...

WOW! That's something I've never seen before-- very amazing and wonderful to look at! Féliciations Dominique!

Philip - thanks for sharing your friend and her amazing work with us!

Best to you,
Leesa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

Than you Phivos.this is great post.